A-Derma Pain Salicylique Drug Information [ Pierre Fabre ]
Table of content
A-Derma Pain Salicylique category:
- Acne Therapy
- Antidandruff Products
- Antiseptic Skin Cleansers
- Keratolytic Agents
- Other Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents
A-Derma Pain Salicylique companies and manufacturers:
A-Derma Pain Salicylique forms, composition and dosages:
- N / A
Indications, usages and classification codes:
- D02AF - Salicylic Acid preparations
There is an additional general information about this medication active ingredient salicylic acid:
Pharmacological actionSalicylic acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity.
Why is A-Derma Pain Salicylique prescribed?Monotherapy and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis, ichthyosis, acne vulgaris, warts, hyperkeratosis, corn, callus, oily seborrhea, scaly skin disease, hair loss, sweating feet.
Dosage and administrationIt is applied to the skin surface 2-3 times / day.
A-Derma Pain Salicylique side effectsRarely: local reactions such as itching, burning, skin rashes, allergic reactions.
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to salicylic acid, renal failure, infancy.
Special instructionsThe composition of the solution for topical use include ethanol.
A-Derma Pain Salicylique drug interactionsPharmaceutically not compatible with resorcinol (forms melted mixture) and zinc oxide (forms insoluble forms of zinc salicylate).
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Compact Revlon
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Makeup Revlon
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Pressed Powder Revlon
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Spot Concealer Revlon
- Almay Hypo-Allergen Oil Stop Anti-Acne Gel Almay Toronto
- Almay Hypo-Allergenic Clean-Out Almay Toronto
- Almay Hypo-Allergenic Extra Clear Almay Toronto
- Almay Stay Clean Medicated Pore Strips Almay Toronto
- Antalyre Boehringer Ingelheim
- Anti Acne Control Formula Clinique Laboratories
- Anti Acne Spot Treatment Clinique Laboratories
- Artistry Blemish Control Access Business Group
- Aveda Balancing Infusion Acne Treatment Aveda
- Aveeno Acne Treatment Bar Johnson & Johnson
- Aveeno Cleansing Bar for Acne-Prone Skin Johnson & Johnson
- Avon Anew Perfecting Lotion for Problem Skin Avon
- Avon Clear Finish Great Complexion Concealer Avon
- Avon Clear Finish Great Complexion Foundation Avon
- Avon Clear Finish Oil-Free Foundation Avon
- Avon Clearskin 2 Medicated Gel Wash Avon
- 2 in 1 Dandruff Relief Shampoo and Conditioner Marc Anthony Cosmetics
- 2312 Germicidal Detergent Rebco Chemicals
- 3 in 1 Disinfecting All Purpose and Glass Cleaner Avmor
- 3129 Quat-10 Les Laboratoires Choisy
- 3377 RP Opalate BCM
- 3M TB Quat Disinfectant Ready-To-Use Cleaner 3M
- 9100 Certainty Disinfectant Wipes Innocore Sales & Marketing
- 911 Nettoyeur Desinfectant Turnmore Sanitation
- 986 Antiseptic Hand Soap-Lotion Fuller Brush / Les Brosses Fuller
- A Curitybina Paste Uniao Quimica Farmaceutica Nacional
- AB Saval Laboratorios
- AB Handsoap Epsilon Chemicals
- Abbonidazole Abbott Laboratories
- Abbottselsun Abbott Laboratories
- Abodine Abbott Laboratories
- Absorbine Antifungal W. F. Young
- Absorbine Athletes Foot Care W. F. Young
- Absorbine Jr. Antifungal W. F. Young
- Absorbine Jr. Antifungal Liquid W. F. Young
- Accent Plus Antibacterial Skin Cleanser Huntington Laboratories