Acne Pads Drug Information
Acne Pads category:
- Acne Therapy
- Antidandruff Products
- Antiseptic Skin Cleansers
- Keratolytic Agents
- Other Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents
Acne Pads companies and manufacturers:
Acne Pads forms, composition and dosages:
- Pad; Topical; Salicylic Acid 2%
Indications, usages and classification codes:
- D02AF - Salicylic Acid preparations
There is an additional general information about this medication active ingredient salicylic acid:
Pharmacological actionSalicylic acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity.
Why is Acne Pads prescribed?Monotherapy and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis, ichthyosis, acne vulgaris, warts, hyperkeratosis, corn, callus, oily seborrhea, scaly skin disease, hair loss, sweating feet.
Dosage and administrationIt is applied to the skin surface 2-3 times / day.
Acne Pads side effectsRarely: local reactions such as itching, burning, skin rashes, allergic reactions.
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to salicylic acid, renal failure, infancy.
Special instructionsThe composition of the solution for topical use include ethanol.
Acne Pads drug interactionsPharmaceutically not compatible with resorcinol (forms melted mixture) and zinc oxide (forms insoluble forms of zinc salicylate).
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!
- 2312 Germicidal Detergent (Rebco Chemicals)
- 3 in 1 Disinfecting All Purpose and Glass Cleaner (Avmor)
- 3129 Quat-10 (Les Laboratoires Choisy)
- 3377 RP Opalate (BCM)
- 3M TB Quat Disinfectant Ready-To-Use Cleaner (3M)
- 9100 Certainty Disinfectant Wipes (Innocore Sales & Marketing)
- 911 Nettoyeur Desinfectant (Turnmore Sanitation)
- 986 Antiseptic Hand Soap-Lotion (Fuller Brush / Les Brosses Fuller)
- A Curitybina Paste (Uniao Quimica Farmaceutica Nacional)
- AB (Saval Laboratorios)
- AB Handsoap (Epsilon Chemicals)
- Abbonidazole (Abbott Laboratories)
- Abbottselsun (Abbott Laboratories)
- Abodine (Abbott Laboratories)
- Absorbine Antifungal (W. F. Young)
- Absorbine Athletes Foot Care (W. F. Young)
- Absorbine Jr. Antifungal (W. F. Young)
- Absorbine Jr. Antifungal Liquid (W. F. Young)
- Accent Plus Antibacterial Skin Cleanser (Huntington Laboratories)
- Acclaim (Zep Manufacturing Company)
- Acnisal (Alliance Pharmaceuticals)
- Acnomel Acnee Mask (Chattem)
- Acnopur Lotion Exfoliante Clarifiante (Biotherm)
- Acnopur Soin Hydratant Regulateur (Biotherm)
- Acnopur Traitement Urgence Acne (Biotherm)
- Adaptoplast (Vican)
- A-Derma Pain Salicylique (Pierre Fabre)
- Advanced Pain Relief Callus Removers (BCM)
- Advanced Pain Relief Corn Removers (BCM)
- Aknefug-Liquid (Dr. August Wolff Arzneimittel)
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Compact (Revlon)
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Makeup (Revlon)
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Pressed Powder (Revlon)
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Spot Concealer (Revlon)
- Almay Hypo-Allergen Oil Stop Anti-Acne Gel (Almay Toronto)
- Almay Hypo-Allergenic Clean-Out (Almay Toronto)
- Almay Hypo-Allergenic Extra Clear (Almay Toronto)
- Almay Stay Clean Medicated Pore Strips (Almay Toronto)
- Antalyre (Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Anti Acne Control Formula (Clinique Laboratories)