Hibitane Udder Wash Drug Information
Hibitane Udder Wash category:
Hibitane Udder Wash companies and manufacturers:
Hibitane Udder Wash forms, composition and dosages:
- Solution; Topical; Chlorhexidine Acetate 1.6%
Indications, usages and classification codes:
- A01AB03 - Chlorhexidine
- D09AA12 - Chlorhexidine
- QD08AC02 - Chlorhexidine
There is an additional general information about this medication active ingredient chlorhexidine:
Pharmacological actionAntiseptic agent. chlorhexidine is active against vegetative forms of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria and yeasts, dermatophytes and lipophilic viruses. This medicine has effect for bacterial spores only at elevated temperatures. It cleans and disinfects the skin without causing damage.
Why is Hibitane Udder Wash prescribed?For local use: trichomonas coleitis, cervical erosion, itching of the vulva, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases (including gonorrhea, syphilis, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis); gingivitis, stomatitis, aphthae, paradont, alveolitis, disinfection of removable dentures, sore throat; postoperative care for patients in ENT and dentistry.
Treatment of wounds, burn wounds and surfaces, disinfection of the patient's skin.
Treatment of surgeons', nurses' hands and operating field before diagnostic manipulation operation.
Disinfection of work surfaces of devices (including thermometers) and equipment which heat treatment is not desirable.
Dosage and administrationThe dose and method of application depend on the testimony and dosage form of chlorhexidine.
Use only locally. 0,5% alcohol or 1% aqueous solution for 2-5 min is applied to the corresponding surface. In dentistry solution for mouthwash and gel are prescribed 2-3 times a day.
Hibitane Udder Wash side effectsPerhaps allergic reaction. Dry and itchy skin, dermatitis, stickiness of hands for 3-5 min, stained teeth, the deposition of tartar, breach of taste (in the treatment of gingivitis).
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to chlorhexidine, dermatitis, allergic reactions.
Special instructionsRemains active in the presence of impurities of blood and organic matter. Should not enter the chlorhexidine in the eye (except for special dosage form prescribed for washing the eye), as well as contact with the meninges and the auditory nerve.
Avoid using with iodine preparations.
Hibitane Udder Wash drug interactionschlorhexidine is incompatible with the soap, and detergents containing anionic group (saponins, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose).
This medicine is compatible with any medication containing cationic group (cetrimonium bromide, benzalkonium chloride).
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!
- Agrob B-550 (Les Produits Agro-B)
- Agrob B-550 (Les Produits Agro-B; GEA Farm Technologies)
- Anti-Plaque Chewing Gum (OR-DOV Pharmaceuticals)
- Apprehend (GEA)
- B-55 (GEA Farm Technologies)
- B-55 Lave-Pis Germicide (Les Produits Agro-B)
- B50 Bain de Trayons (Les Produits Agro-B)
- B550 (Les Produits Agro-B)
- Bactigras (B. Braun; Smith & Nephew; Zuellig Pharma)
- Bactigras (B. Braun; Diethelm; Smith & Nephew; Zuellig Pharma)
- Bou Matic Super Dip 0.51% (Dairy Equipment Company)
- Bou Matic Super Udder Wash (Dairy Equipment Company)
- Cervitec (DAB Dental)
- Chlorasept (Baxter)
- Chlorhexidine (Baxter)
- Chlorhexidine Teat Dip (Westfalia Systemat)
- Chlorhexidine Udder Wash (Westfalia Systemat)
- Clorhexitulle (Sanofi-Aventis)
- CX Powder (Adams Healthcare)
- Della-Prep (Alfa Laval Agri)