Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment Drug Information [ Johnson & Johnson ]
Table of content
Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment category:
- Acne Therapy
- Antidandruff Products
- Antiseptic Skin Cleansers
- Keratolytic Agents
- Other Miscellaneous Antibacterial Agents
Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment companies and manufacturers:
Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment forms, composition and dosages:
- Gel; Topical; Salicylic Acid 2%
Indications, usages and classification codes:
- D02AF - Salicylic Acid preparations
There is an additional general information about this medication active ingredient salicylic acid:
Pharmacological actionSalicylic acid is pharmaceytical active ingredient for topical use. Inhibits the secretion of the sebaceous and sweat glands. At low concentrations it has keratoplastic and in high doses keratolytic effect. Salicylic acid has a weak antimicrobial activity.
Why is Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment prescribed?Monotherapy and as part of combination therapies for inflammatory, infectious and other skin lesions, including burns, psoriasis, eczema, dyskeratosis, ichthyosis, acne vulgaris, warts, hyperkeratosis, corn, callus, oily seborrhea, scaly skin disease, hair loss, sweating feet.
Dosage and administrationIt is applied to the skin surface 2-3 times / day.
Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment side effectsRarely: local reactions such as itching, burning, skin rashes, allergic reactions.
ContraindicationsHypersensitivity to salicylic acid, renal failure, infancy.
Special instructionsThe composition of the solution for topical use include ethanol.
Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment drug interactionsPharmaceutically not compatible with resorcinol (forms melted mixture) and zinc oxide (forms insoluble forms of zinc salicylate).
PLEASE, BE CAREFUL!
Be sure to consult your doctor before taking any medication!
- Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment analogs
- Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment similar
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Makeup Revlon
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Pressed Powder Revlon
- Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Clearing Spot Concealer Revlon
- Almay Hypo-Allergen Oil Stop Anti-Acne Gel Almay Toronto
- Almay Hypo-Allergenic Clean-Out Almay Toronto
- Almay Hypo-Allergenic Extra Clear Almay Toronto
- Almay Stay Clean Medicated Pore Strips Almay Toronto
- Antalyre Boehringer Ingelheim
- Anti Acne Control Formula Clinique Laboratories
- Anti Acne Spot Treatment Clinique Laboratories
- Artistry Blemish Control Access Business Group
- Aveda Balancing Infusion Acne Treatment Aveda
- Aveeno Acne Treatment Bar Johnson & Johnson
- Aveeno Cleansing Bar for Acne-Prone Skin Johnson & Johnson
- Avon Anew Perfecting Lotion for Problem Skin Avon
- Avon Clear Finish Great Complexion Concealer Avon
- Avon Clear Finish Great Complexion Foundation Avon
- Avon Clear Finish Oil-Free Foundation Avon
- Avon Clearskin 2 Medicated Gel Wash Avon
- Avon Clearskin 2 Triple Action Astringent Cleansing Lotion Avon
- A Curitybina Paste Uniao Quimica Farmaceutica Nacional
- AB Saval Laboratorios
- AB Handsoap Epsilon Chemicals
- Abbonidazole Abbott Laboratories
- Abbottselsun Abbott Laboratories
- Abodine Abbott Laboratories
- Absorbine Antifungal W. F. Young
- Absorbine Athletes Foot Care W. F. Young
- Absorbine Jr. Antifungal W. F. Young
- Absorbine Jr. Antifungal Liquid W. F. Young
- Accent Plus Antibacterial Skin Cleanser Huntington Laboratories
- Acclaim Zep Manufacturing Company
- Acea Ferndale Pharmaceuticals
- Acedapsone BCM
- Acetone Alcohol Pad Professional Disposables International
- Acetone Alcohol Swabs Professional Disposables International
- Acetoquat CTAB BCM
- Acide Fusidique Arrow Generiques
- Acide Fusidique Biogaran
- Acide Fusidique EG Labo